Jul 112015
 

A new release of my experimental GExperts version is available. I fixed yet another issue with Unicode / UTF-8. It works now with some Arabic strings which got converted to question marks before.

The usual warning applies: My unit tests still work so apparently I haven’t broken too much in the process. I also tested it manually, but only with a limited set of IDEs and only some of the functionality. So you might find new bugs. If you do, please contact me through my G+ profile (see upper right).

The download links are on the Experimental GExperts page as usual.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

%d bloggers like this: