The Delphi Pipe is an RSS feed that combines other RSS feeds from various Delphi blogs.
Many of these are also on Delphi Feeds or begin end and there are probably many interesting feeds that are still missing. If you want to add a feed, please contact me via The Delphi Pipe community on Google+ or post a comment to the announcement on Google+. I promise to do my best to maintain the pipe, but that doesn’t mean that I will respond immediately. Note, that I will include only feeds of pages that are written in English.
Originally, The Delphi Pipe was using Yahoo Pipes, but unfortunately Yahoo has turned off the pipe service, so the original Delphi Pipe no longer works. This new feed uses WP RSS Aggregator.
Here is the current content:
- Daemonizing a WebBroker Application on Linux.
- My Visit to Australia and ADUG Symposium
- UsesHelperSetup.zip by Stefan Glienke for Delphi 10.0/1/2
- AddOns for Firefox
- Frame Inheritance – TabOrder: Property does not exist – Issue Fixed
- Delphi 10.2 Tokyo Godzilla ISO and other download links including hashes
- RAD Studio 10.2 links
- Some interesting Delphi posts by Stefan Glienke – Spring4D maintainer
- List of Free Delphi Libraries & Examples from WinSoft
- Delphi 10.2 in Lillestrøm, Norway
- What to change after a fresh Delphi (RAD Studio) installation…
- Pushing Messages from Server to Client Using SignalR2 and MVC5
- Quick tip: Delphi and C++Builder keyboard shortcuts in Parallels
- FireMonkey Native and Custom Styles in Action – Video
- GExperts RSS feed link now works
- GExperts for Delphi 10.2 Tokyo
- 10.2 Tokyo comes to Slovenia
- New article on writing DLLS
- Inside refactoring with Delphi
- Delphi 10.2 in Bussum, The Netherlands
- RAD Studio May 2017 Roadmap and Commentary
- FirePower ListBox Tutorial for RAD Studio
- RAD Studio 10.2 in Belgium
- OmniThreadLibrary 3.07.1
- Binding to dynamic libraries from your Delphi applications.
- Wow, this parses in Delphi: `property Foo: string index 0 string read GetFoo;`
- Anders Hejlsberg on Modern Compiler Construction | Seth Juarez | Channel 9
- May 2017 Roadmap Commentary from Product Management
- RAD Studio 10.2 in Paris
- Delphi Corner Weblog: New: Velthuis.AutoConsole unit – helps against the “optimised” Embarcadero FastMM fork.