The Backup Project expert has been part of GExperts for a long time. But there was still space for improvements. The most visible is in the config dialog:
- The … button now expands any macros the directory contains before opening a directory select dialog
- There is now a “Default” button that sets the directory to "%PROJECTDIR%\%PROJECTNAME%"
- A “Variables” button allows to select and enter any of the supported variables , e.g. %DATETIME%
- New options to ignore __hsitory and __restore directories.
- New options to to ignore backup (*.~*) files
- New option to ignore SCM subdirectories (.svn, .git, .hg)
- The directory field now supports dropping a directory from the Windows Explorer.
- The default filename is now the current project name.
- It’s now possible to add files to the list by dropping them from the Windows Explorer
- Firemonkey form files are now added to the file list, if they exist
- Ignore .aqt files.
There have also been a few bugfixes and improvements to the actual expert (like actually supporting the variables mentioned above).