some dxgettext improvements

 Delphi, dxgettext  Comments Off on some dxgettext improvements
Apr 102022
 

I fixed a bug in the dxgettext executable which made it add wrong ressource string names to the po files which in turn made the msgmergePOT tool select wrong translations. You will have to compile your own executable to get this bugfix. The source code is in the project’s svn repository on SourceForge.

Also I added scripts to generate partial German and French translations for Delphi 10, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3 and 10.4 and even added those partial translations for Delphi 10, 10.1, 10.2 and 10.4 (note that 10.3 is missing) to the repository. Warning: These translations may still be faulty.

 Posted by on 2022-04-10 at 18:31