COVID-19 is still going strong, even 2 years after it was first discovered. We’re on the Omicron variant now and nobody knows what new variants the near future may bring. I got my vaccination jabs in 2021-06-08 (AstraZeneca), 2021-07-17 (Biontech/Pfizer) and a booster 2021-12-09 (Moderna). As you can see, I survived all of them for at least a month 😉 Side effects were limited to some mild headache that lasted for about 24 hours.
On the bright side: I have been working from home basically through the whole pandemic and I like it (my wife does too). I even managed not to put on too much weight, but using an exercise bike for 30 to 45 minutes a day takes much more effort than simply cycling to work and back. And I miss flying to the south on vacation.
But I digress:
The new GExperts version still supports all Delphi versions back to Delphi 6 (with the notable exception of Delphi 8) and even the Delphi 11 version is no longer in Alpha state (but it’s still beta, there will be glitches!). Support for per monitor DPI awareness should now work (in Delphi 11, and definitely better than in the IDE itself).
There are even a few new features:
- A new expert to edit the unit search path (only Delphi 2009 and later)
- A per monitor DPI aware stand alone Grep (with a bugfix to save and restore the form position)
- Some small improvements for the Goto, Grep search and Todo expert.
- Separate cache directories per platform in the Uses Clause Manager
- Separate lists for VCL and FMX in the Rename Components expert
And of course a few bug fixes.
Head over to the GExperts download page to get it.