The Delphi Pipe is an RSS feed that combines other RSS feeds from various Delphi blogs.
Many of these are also on Delphi Feeds or begin end and there are probably many interesting feeds that are still missing. If you want to add a feed, please contact me via The Delphi Pipe community on Google+ or post a comment to the announcement on Google+. I promise to do my best to maintain the pipe, but that doesn’t mean that I will respond immediately. Note, that I will include only feeds of pages that are written in English.
Originally, The Delphi Pipe was using Yahoo Pipes, but unfortunately Yahoo has turned off the pipe service, so the original Delphi Pipe no longer works. This new feed uses WP RSS Aggregator.
Here is the current content:
- Whats new in FirePower 10 Update 1
- Changing the order of TabSheets in a PageControl in Delphi
- Bug in Macro Template expert fixed, yet another Unicode issue in GExperts
- Consider side effects if you use debugger watches
- “Serverless Architectures on AWS” summer reading
- JSON RTTI Mapper with Delphi
- There is a way to convert ‘array of const’ (open array) to TValue: Asbjørn Heid found one.
- Some Data from the 2017 RAD Studio Developers Survey
- Android Gestures in FMX
- Writing quality code with NDepend v2017
- Windows 10 Notification
- Sending various HTTP request kinds using curl
- XE10 Berlin fix for issue when opening older project
- My “Expert Delphi” book published!